Kayak and Canoe Rack Procedures
If you want a Rack assignment for a kayak or canoe you should contact the Gail McDonald at 603-770-4790. Below are the 2015 Rack Assignments.
- Kayak on first beach should not be placed on the racks until the floats & marina have been removed from the beach and the racks are set up in their proper location.
- Names will no longer be on kayak racks. Racks are lettered A,B,C and each section of each rack will be numbered 1 - 12, starting at the top left and ending with the bottom right.
Click the Links below to access the Rack Assignments.
First Beach Kayak Rack Assignment.docx
Second Beach Kayak Rack Assignment.docx
First Beach Canoes.docx
Second Beach Canoes. docs
Watercraft Sticker Policy
- All water craft left on the racks MUST have a Hidden Valley Watercraft sticker. Please contact Gail McDonald at 603-770-4790 to obtain a sticker.
- Best Procedures for using the stickers
When applying a new sticker to your watercraft, it helps to clean the area with alcohol first.
Press the sticker on firmly.
Place the sticker where it can easily be seen from the front when placed in the rack.
Kayak and Canoe Rack Policy
- Kayaks and Canoes MUST be removed from all racks by Columbus day.
- Due to storage of the docks on first beach no watercraft may be left on first beach.
- Understand this policy is in place to help preserve the investment in our new racks
- Access the file below for the procedure for storing kayaks.
Procedure Storage of Kayaks on Racks
Hidden Valley Property Owners' Association
Tuftonboro & Wolfeboro,
Policy and Procedures
11Website was updated on 05/24/2018. Refer to the Website update page for updated information details.