Website was updated on 09/20/2021. Refer to the Website update page for updated information details.
Tuftonboro & Wolfeboro,
Hidden Valley Property Owners' Association
ThIs summer has been a great time for catching a glimpse of wild life in the valley. Wild life thrives in our valley. Listed below are some of the small and large creatures sighted in the valley over the summer:
- Bears have been seen visiting a home on Valley Road
- Deer have been sighted in many areas of the valley. There have been many deer sightings on the Valley Road Loop.
- Loons (a family of loons) were seen on the pond in early August.
- Bald Eagle was sighted soaring over the pond in mid August.
- Turtles were sighted in the pond while kayaking
- Ducks were seen cruising around all summer.
- Moose was sighted on Beech Pond Road in July.
- Turkeys often visit in the Valley.
- Kestrel were sighted feasting in the pond.
- Hummingbirds have been sighted at many homes visiting the flowers.
- Porcupines have been seen on Valley Road.
- Fox was seen visiting the shore of one of the homes on Hidden Valley Drive.
- Heron was seen in 2016 on the pond by Brown Road.
- Bobcat was seen near Bishop Gate Rd.
- Fisher Cats can be heard at night all over the valley.
- Weasel was seen on First Beach chasing a squirrel.
If you have any pictures of sightings in the Valley, please send them to Hiddenvalleyassociation@gmail.com. We would love to include pictures on our website.