Website was updated on 08/14/2018. Refer to the Website update page for updated information details.
Tuftonboro & Wolfeboro,
Hidden Valley Property Owners' Association
Here are some ideas that are good to think about as winter approaches.
- Remove Canoes and Kayaks from racks on the beach by Columbus Day
- Remove boats from the Marina by Columbus Day
- Be sure to clean your culverts under your driveway. Please make sure these are cleaned before you close down and leave for the winter.
- Bird Feeders can be set out no earlier than November 1st.
- Send your email address to 'Hiddenvalleyassociation@gmail.com'
- This will allow full time residents to contact you via the Clerk if issues arise over the winter.